EFS: Communications & Events
Visit this page often to find information on Early Feasibility Study (EFS) Announcements, Communications and Events.
- Transvascular Valve Therapies (TVT) Conference (June 16, 2017) – Early Feasibility Studies (EFS) in the U.S. with a Focus on Valvular Heart Disease: Updates, Impact and Future Directions
- Working Group Meeting (June 9, 2017) – MDIC Early Feasibility Study (EFS) Administrative and Clinical Practices
- Working Group Kickoff (March 6, 2017) – MDIC Early Feasibility Study (EFS) Administrative and Clinical Practices
- Overcoming the Challenges of Conducting Early Feasibility Studies of Medical Devices in the United States. Holmes DR, et al., Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Oct 2016, 68 (17) 1908-1915; DOI: 10.1016/j.jacc.2016.07.769
- Design of Medical Devices (DMD) Conference (April 13, 2016) – University of Minnesota
- MDICx – Advancing US Early Feasibility Studies (November 17, 2015) – CDRH and MDIC Initiatives