You are invited to join MDIC on March 12, 2020 for our first Case for Quality Forum of 2020.
The Forum, co-hosted with MITRE Corporation, will focus on the Case for Quality Voluntary Improvement Program (CfQ VIP) and CAPA. Discussion topics planned include:
- Strategic Foresight planning session on the medical device industry and public-private partnerships
- VIP Operational Program Status:
- MDIAS Update (including Safe Space)
- VIP Nonconforming Site Pilot Status
- Lean and Effective CAPA Process (Make CAPA Cool)
- Updates planned on CfQ activities include:
- Quality as a Career
- Leadership Engagement
*Please note: agenda is tentative and subject to change.