Join David R. Holmes, Jr., MD (Mayo Clinic), Martin Leon, MD (Columbia University Medical Center), Aaron Kaplan, MD (Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Serial Entrepreneur), Michael Mack, MD (Baylor), and Chip Hance (Regatta Medical) for a program focused on the EFS issues from the clinician’s perspective.
The meeting focused on:
- Identification of relevant patient population/Patient screening
- Patient consent
- Procedural and clinical follow-up issues
The meeting took place on Wednesday, June 12, 7:00-9:30 pm, at the Sheraton Grand Chicago.
This event was sponsored by MDIC in collaboration with CRF.
Welcome and Introductions, MDIC Introduction and Program Update – Download Slides
Identification of relevant patient population/Patient screening – Download Slides
Patient consent issues – Download Slides
Procedural and clinical follow-up issues – Download Slides
Roundtable discussion focused on audience participation – Aaron Kaplan
Closing – David Holmes and Michael Mack
- Howard C. Herrmann, Penn Medicine
- Vinod Thourani, Medstar Heart and Vascular Institute
- Michael Mack, Baylor Scott & White
- Scott Lim, University of Virginia
- Bernard Vasseur, FDA
View the detailed agenda here.