Case for Quality Forum
Join Us for MDIC’s next Case for Quality Forum!
You are invited to join MDIC on June 20 for our Case for Quality Forum of 2019, co-hosted by MDIC and CMMI.
The Forum will focus on MDIC’s Case for Quality initiative and how what we are building in the Case for Quality intersects with other MDIC regulatory science initiatives. Topics include:
- A keynote panel on the Intersection of Quality and Cybersecurity
- Intersection of Quality and Clinical Diagnostics: an opportunity for cross-collaboration at MDIC
- An update on the Case for Quality Voluntary Improvement Program (CFQ VIP)
- Working group updates from the CAPA, Quality as Career, and Leadership Engagement working groups
- Terrific discussion and networking opportunities
To view past forums, please visit the resource library.