MDICx: Somatic Reference Samples Prioritized Variants Public Comment Period – from the MDIC Clinical Diagnostics Somatic Reference Samples Working Group
- MDIC Public-Private Partnership
- Overview of the Somatic Reference Sample project
- Review of process and criteria for prioritizing variants to be considered for reference samples
- Review of prioritized list of Level 1 & 2 variants and process for public input.
- Stayce Beck, Ph.D., MPH | Director of Personalized Medicine (acting) | Food and Drug Administration | MDIC Somatic Reference Samples Working Group member
- D. Alvarez, M.D., Ph.D. | Head, Oncology Diagnostics, Janssen R&D | MDIC Somatic Reference Samples Working Group Chair
- Timothy McDaniel, Ph.D. | SVP Emerging Opportunities, Professor of Integrated Cancer Genomics Translational Genomics Research Institute & City of Hope | MDIC Somatic Reference Samples Working Group Member