MDICx: Science of Patient Input Report: Communicating Benefit/Risk for Medical Devices
The Science of Patient Input Communication Working Group Chair will provide an overview of the project, followed by a presentation by the report’s main writer on the key findings of the report. Finally, a professional heart patient and patient advocate will share her experience with these types of communications.
- Scott Goates, PhD,
- SPI Communications Working Group Chair, MDIC
- Senior Advisor, HEOR, Abbott
- Wendy Selig,
- Consultant for MDIC
- Founder & CEO, WSCollaborative LLC
- Heidi Dohse
- Professional heart patient and patient advocate
- Founder & CEO, Tour de Heart
The webinar slides and recording are available below.